|Click to enlarge|
For the twentieth birthday of Magic: The Gathering, we've got a special twenty-card From the Vault! Draw on the power of twenty influential Magic cards to give your decks an edge. Each was a key part of a premier tournament-winning deck from each of the past twenty years. Now you can learn their secrets, harness their strengths, and use them to defeat your enemies!
Contents and Details
- Twenty premium foil cards, including some with new art.
- An exclusive Spindown life counter.
- A collector's guide.
- Each card has been printed using a foil process unique to the From the Vault series.
- The twenty cards are all printed in the current card frame. For some, it is for the first time.
- From the Vault: Twenty will be available worldwide in English only, and will have an extremely limited print run.
- All cards are black bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.
The cards are numbered in chronological order. Since the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con International convention, the following cards were announced:
- Dark Ritual
- Swords to Plowshares
- Hymn to Tourach (1995) (MTGO Cube Draft's art)
- Fyndhorn Elves
- Impulse (1997)
- Thran Dynamo
- Fact or Fiction
- Wall of Blossoms
- Chainer's Edict
- Akroma's Vengeance (2003)
- Gilded Lotus (2004)
- Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni (2005)
- Venser, Shaper Savant (2007)
- Chameleon Colossus
- Cruel Ultimatum (2009)
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor (2010)
- Green Sun's Zenith
- Kessig Wolf Run